Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Be your own boss !

boss, work, focus, mind, brain, encourage, yourself, finish, project, paper, documents, office, mental, physical, method, way out, deal with problems, tie, green, man

Have you ever been in a situation where you could not find a way out, and you did not know how to deal with the problems and with the tasks you have ?

Here’s my method of dealing with problems that seem to have no answer:

Sometimes is good to analyze the situation you’re in, and try to find a way out by listening to yourself and being confident in your way of dealing with the situation.
After you analyzed the situation, the best thing to do is to mark a point where you need to get. For instance if you have a project you need to finish, first split it into smaller parts, then mark a point where you want to get, like at the middle of the project.

Then try to focus at that point and how to get there. Try and focus all your energy both physically and mentally so you can get to that point.

I have to do many projects for my law school in this period, and so I try to teach you all my methods of dealing with mountains of paper, and with tones of documents I have to read and review, and then make a project regarding different law subjects.

I manage to finish my projects because I try to stay focused all the time, spare my energy and try not get tired mentally by thinking all the time at the pile of paper that I have to deal with.

Every time you get bored of what you need to do, try to encourage yourself, and try to enter a state of mind where you convince yourself that you are on the right track, and that you will finish very soon.

If your mind is not focused on what you have to do it will be very hard to work, and to finish your work on time, it is very hard to work unfocused. If you got into a state of focus, try not to lose that state, and try to maintain that state of mind, and then work as hard as you can.What I meant with being your own boss is to take care of yourself while working, but also act bossy just like your boos would. Try to be productive, and to encourage yourself to do that.

Related posts:

Written by: Alexandru Hategan


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template 'LonelyTree' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP